I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Which way is the wind blowing?

"Democrats are apprehensive about Afghanistan, but they're willing to give their president the benefit of the doubt," Schneider said.


It never ceases to amaze me how the liberal machine works. They have nothing to stand for unless it against the conservative agenda. So here we are, the Messiah is in office and planing Bush style troop surges for Afghanistan. Where is all the outrage from the liberal college brainwashed, can't come up with their own agenda, anti-war, prius and volvo drivers? Obviously they have no real agenda except to disagree with any political entity other than the left liberal talking points. While I despise most of what the Messiah stands for I am stuck with him as Commander in Chief. Every individual issue is looked at from the perspective of how will it affect me and my kids.

No comments: