I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

From the mouths of libs

Leave it to another piece of shit Marxist to take credit for something as a group and be totally wrong. Share and share alike I guess.

First Al Gore invented the internet (actually he invented GLOWBALL WARMING). Then suddenly according to Obamalamadingdong, the United States invented the automobile.
Admittedly I wasn't sure exactly who in Germany invented the automobile, but I knew it wasn't us, and when the Obamination used it in his speech I thought what a total idiot.
So here to clear the air straight from Wikipedia...........

" Although several other German engineers (including Gottlieb Daimler, Wilhelm Maybach, and Siegfried Marcus) were working on the problem at about the same time, Karl Benz generally is acknowledged as the inventor of the modern automobile.[8]

An automobile powered by his own four-stroke cycle gasoline engine was built in Mannheim, Germany by Karl Benz in 1885 and granted a patent in January of the following year under the auspices of his major company, Benz & Cie., which was founded in 1883. "

So for all you Mad Magazine Libs who wanted Alfred E Newman for President, you got him, just a little over baked.

No comments: