I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Portland Sucks... documented

Portland Sucks

As if I should have to share this with any of you, especially after all the bitching I do about this place. Not surprising at all. What I find ironic, is that this town is touted for best liveability, most friendly (if your a lib or gay) and etc etc blah blah blah. Basically Portland is full of crap. If I could sell my house tomorrow I would be on my way back to Phoenix. Three months of hot weather and 9 months of beautiful weather vs. 9 months of shit weather and 3 months of unpredictable nice weather. I'll take the three hot months thanks.

My thanks to neighbor Jen's blog that I found this on.


And here’s their complete list of unhappy cities:


1. Portland, Oregon

2. St. Louis, Missouri

3. New Orleans, Louisiana

4. Detroit, Michigan

5. Cleveland, Ohio

6. Jacksonville, Florida

7. Las Vegas, Nevada

8. Nashville-Davidson, Tennessee

9. Cincinnati, Ohio

10. Atlanta, Georgia

11. Milwaukee, Wisconsin

12. Sacramento, California

13. Kansas City, Missouri

14. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

15. Memphis, Tennessee

16. Indianapolis City, Indiana

17. Louisville, Kentucky

18. Tucson, Arizona

19. Minneapolis, Minnesota

20. Seattle, Washington

No comments: