I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Apparently I'm not educated???

Sorry I don't have an education resulting from some professor marking his little grade book that I stayed within his beliefs in my final paper resulting in an "A". I have too much dignity to receive a grade for not having a thought of my own. I did attend the school of hard knocks starting at about age 15. I didn't have a silver spoon stuck up my ass, but if I did I can guarantee my GPA would be in the top 2% of my graduating class. Frankly I can make as much or more money without a college degree as most people living in my neighborhood.
So libs, next time you question the education of others keep in mind that you could have saved $50k on a piece of paper with $5 in late charges at the local library. (Yeah it was an attempt at a "Good Will Hunting" quote, but I think the point was made) Yes Matt Damon is a left wing wacko, so just stick to his character in the movie.

While we are pointing out Democrat and Republican differences, we can bring up the Oregon un-employment rate. Right at double digits isn't it?
Isn't it in the top 5 in the US? Hasn't Oregon been controlled by Democrat Governors, Representatives, and bureaucrats for the last 20+ yrs? So why would Oregon's employment problems be blamed on Bush? Sorry you can't place the blame there.
It has been the legislatures tax and spend ideology forcing corporations providing jobs, out of Oregon. Land use laws engineered by the "Greenies" propelled the cost of housing so far up it hyper-inflated the cost of living and then allowed unions to raise the pay scales beyond what is reality in both private sector and gov't jobs. If anyone with any brains looked close enough at their property tax forms, it would be obvious the land is the real cost. The price of building materials are less than half. So keep building your light rail, WES, and city buses. Stack the Pearl District condos even higher. Stay "Green"! Then move your sorry asses out of the countryside and enjoy your new tax and spend city.

No comments: