I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Sun shall rise in the West tomorrow

The space time continuum has collapsed and the Arizona Cardinals won a playoff game. While they actually looked good, I am still very surprised.

On another note in the Bolts and Colts game, Franken Berry Peyton called Heads for the overtime coin flip and lost. When you have a forehead as big as his you should be calling tails to level the playing field.
This game never should have seen overtime. San Diego had it in the bag twice until they turned the ball over each time in the end zone.

So two of the playoff teams with the lowest number of wins for the season move on.
I guess it is still better than the BCS set up.

No comments: