I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Brought our new boat home

We took delivery of our new Monterey bow rider yesterday. The weather was beautiful except for the 30+mph winds and 40*. We braved the elements and took our familiarization ride. We headed out into the Columbia, with white caps, fast current and wind from the east. Turning into the wind I hit the throttle and this boat flew. It was so quick I had to back down the throttle. It felt as if it were going to take off without me. The weather is pretty cold now, even so if it wasn't so damned windy I would take it out. I am going to spend today going through it then take it to our storage space.
Looking forward to some fun in the sun this spring and summer.





No comments: