I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No Cope and bad drivers

Ok here I am finishing my seventh day without Copenhagen. The habit urge is subsiding, and the usual triggers are getting less. One thing I have noticed though is other drivers. As many know, a large amount of my work schedule is behind the wheel. Since I stopped using Copenhagen I have noticed how many bad drivers there are. Not the usual ones either. I'm talking the left lane hogs doing 55 in a 65, and the tailgaiters when you are doing 70. I've noticed more people pulling out in traffic when they had no business trying, and I have had to slam the brakes and hit the horn to let them know I am trying to quit, oops I mean they are bad drivers. Today I watched some guy switch lanes 10 times in a five mile stretch, only to get off at the same exit I did and he was 2 cars in front of me. Typically I wouldn't have paid attention to him as I would have been packing the Cope can or spitting in a cup. Now I'm more focused and people just can't drive correctly while I'm trying to quit chewing. Jerks.

No comments: