I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Now lets hope 2009 yields a better year overall than 2008 was. Sure we will still have economic issues, but if gas prices stay reasonable, I think the average person secure in their financial dealings will be ok.

We rang in the New Year with a couple of friends and neighbors. A few adult beverages and some poker. Really quite anti-climactic. I'm sure I pissed off a few neighbors at midnight. I shot 5 rounds from the shotgun, and 9 each for 2009 from the Mini 14 and 9mm. To put their worried little minds at ease all shots were into the ground from 8 ft up, into the saturated back yard. I haven't gone out to look, but I'm sure they are buried 12 inches into the yard.
Darby who had gone home a little earlier sent a message stating how clearly he heard the mini-14, it is a very LOUD rifle.

No comments: