I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Friday, July 4, 2008

WTH

It is getting to be mid morning now, I turned on my computer to see what I really did last night. This seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I want to customize this page. I have added Twitter, which is usually quite funny sometimes. Typically it consists of short sound bytes in word form without knowing the context of the statement. As kids we used to call these Mad Libs, and you fill in the blanks. Here you just wonder what happened before and after the statement was made. It may get interesting, but as of now there are no statements to ponder.

As I go along stmbling through this keep in mind I am not a computer geek. I can use and fix machinery, but the computer has always been here to see what everyone else is doing. In a nutshell I don't know what I'm doing, so I'll be changing things as I go.

No comments: