I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Friday, July 4, 2008

A fresh start

I'm opening this blog for friends and family or who ever wants to view it. A quick summary of who I am:
As of today July 4th 2008 I'm 39, been married going on 16 years to my wonderful wife Trudy. I have three great kids who I have scared into submission. Ages 13, 8, and 4. I claim to be great in the english language and spelling, but if I screw up so be it. Are YOU smarter than a fifth grader?
Being my first blog and post I hope to keep it interesting. Aside from my family I keep a 1970 Chevelle in my garage, which only comes out on nice days, or if I wish to add to Global Whining, and pay the going rate for 93 octane fuel. Thats right I said it. Global warming, Climate change, whatever. Are we really that vain to think we can affect the earth moreso than the sun? Hey the climate is changing, it was 87* today and will only be 75* tomorrow. I grew up in Phoenix, HOT is HOT. Based on the number of youth baseball games I coached and attended this year wearing cold weather gear, I'm sure we will survive.

Enough Political Crap for now. It is the 4th of July. Time to hold the annual block party consisting of neighbors and friends, some alcohol, BBQ and lots of gun powder in the form of high flying explosive devices. Between the neighbors and I we have spent nearly $400 towards fireworks. It's really less painful than just burning 4 $100 bills. the kids like it too. Hey were all Pyro's at heart, so just enjoy the show and hope the local PD doesn't show up.

No comments: