I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Monday, July 21, 2008

2008 ACES NW Regional Chevelle and El Camino Show

Well if life isn't busy enough, I spent wednesday thru friday detailing my car for the big Oregon Chevelle and El Camino Show. I hadn't done anything other than wash the car since last May. So I stripped the old wax, and waxed it with McGuires NXT 2.0 wax. If you have never used it before let me say, it goes on easy and buffs out clean. My car looked like glass, and the paint looked wet. I pretty much use all McGuires products on the car, but this stuff really makes the paint look good. Thursday I polished and waxed my wheels, friday I cleaned the motor and the interior.
Saturday was a good time with a poker run, auto olympics & loud exhaust contest (my neighbors might be suprised to know I don't have the loudest car around). This was followed by a wet t-shirt contest. I wanted to enter Trudy, but it wasn't that kind of wet t-shirt contest. Participants had to dunk a t-shirt and squeeze it out into a gallon milk jug. First person to fill the jug wins. I really was disappointed though.

Saturday night was a 40th birthday bash next door. Jen our neighbor and Trudy and a few of Jens friends all turn 40 this month, so Jen threw a party. We were there late, but not late enough. We are still waiting on the details, which of course are useless without pics.
Speaking of pics, here are some of the car show, which does include some of my car. If you click the pic it will go to full screen. You will then see in the pics of my car the results of McGuire NXT 2.0 wax
















No comments: