I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Travis- Senior National Cavs

Travis's team started slow this year. In fact I figured it was going to be a dismal season. Halfway through they picked it up, they were 2-6, and finished 10-8. Travis battled all season. He was consistent batting #2, and started at 2nd throughout the season. He had his good games and bad, but I tell you what his DAD is PROUD of the effort put forth this year. I never would have believed he was capable of a season this good back when he was in 5th grade.
He will be playing Fall Ball this Fall, and then his final year of baseball unless he makes the Freshman Squad.
His future plans are to go to umpire school, and become an umpire for the league if he doesn't make the High School Team.







No comments: