I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer 2009 boating

Somehow we have been able to get out in the boat in between all of our baseball games.
Trudy's brother Jeff and his family came up from California and went camping at Detroit Lake with us. We fished and towed the kids around on the tubes. I even water skied for the first time since I was 15. I forgot all the different muscles it uses and suffered for it the next few days.
Portland had a pretty hot day on July 3rd so we went out on the Columbia river for a while. The water was nice early, but got real choppy toward the end of the day. We have a few more camping trips planned, and I will post more pics soon.










No comments: