I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Monday, July 6, 2009

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!



All IS PEACE FULL.
I am helping out Travis's coach in the dugout when suddenly I see Taylor running up with a cute white top emblazoned with sequins with the shape of a peace sign, giant and right smack dab in the middle. W T F !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, don't get me wrong, I don't wish for war at any time, but this sign is relative and derived from the 60's and the anti military movement. IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some well meaning but thoughtless neighbor passed this little treasure down to my daughter to wear. Being from OREGON, the HIPPIE capital of the world, my wife thought nothing of it. SOOOOOOOOOO, in the second inning I tell Trudy that shirt will be burned before the night is through. HOLY SHIT BATMAN!!!!! HOLD THE PHONE! FELONY IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!!! Libtards in the stands just couldn't understand the significance of this anti military sign. Ohhhhhhhh, but it's for PEACE, FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. It is 100% Anti Military with absolutely nothing to do with relations between nations, and my family will not wear it with my consent.
So with little back up I debate the meaning of such a useless and inflammatory sign. One more indication of the lack of real life education some of these college libtards possess. May my guns save their asses one day................DOUBTFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: