I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Broke free from the Arctic Blast... Sorta

Yesterday we finally got temps above freezing for a few hours. Just enough to melt away most of the snow. Today was flurries mixed with rain, then about a 1/2 inch of snow fell tonight which has caused the neighborhood roads to freeze again.
Trudy and I have resorted to a two car system. My Dodge 4x4 has chains on it for the icey roads, and we use the Durango with AWD and 4 wheel lock when it is just snow.
I put the chains on the truck on Tuesday and figured I will just leave them on.

Forecast is for 6+ inches of snow Saturday into Sunday, with freezing rain right on it's heels. We may not get out of this pattern until Christmas Eve.

No comments: