I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Arctic Blast 2008.....and on and on and on

Ok here we are on day... hell I don't even know. This all started on Sunday right?

The recent forecast is for more of the same, with an extra wild visit on this Sunday. (anyone notice a trend here?) Voting for Obama will be the downfall of this country as we enter this mini ice age. Global Warming assinites (new word) can kiss mine.

Honestly this snow and ice would be cool if I had the option of staying home. Then the option of coming in and going out as I wished. No, I get to be out in it regardless of what I feel. Funny how more and more calls are from people who wanted to save energy, protect the environment from the burning of fossil fuels and invested in a heat pump. Guess what, Heat Pumps are useless in Minnesota weather.

Cabin fever is just beginning to set in around here, for those that are staying home.
I guess the big question is....
Do you really want a white Christmas....
Be careful what you wish for.

No comments: