I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Dallas Cowboys, I'm back...



Tonight after watching the Cowboys play I have decided to lift my ban on being a Cowboys Fan.
This ban was instituted in 1988 when the Legendary Tom Landry was fired. Growing up in Phoenix we didn't have a pro football team to root for (and they still don't!) In my younger days I was a die hard Cowboys Fan. Names like Roger Staubach, Randy White, Tony Dorsett, Tony Hill, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, just to name a few were a major part of my life. The Cowboys went through a few tough years in the mid eighties, then Tom Landry was fired, just after Jerry Jones bought the team. I quit rooting for the Jerry Jones Cowboys then and there. I suffered through the Aikman and Emmitt Smith years wanting to cheer them on, but I held my oath.
Here we are twenty years later, I think enough time has passed. So here we go....
Go Cowboys!!


By the way, anyone notice the resemblance in the color of my Chevelle and the Cowboys colors. That was no accident.


Even if the Cowboys don't win, there are always the cheerleaders....


No comments: