I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fire pit finished

I think I started this project a few weeks before the Fourth of July. Between camping trips, cars shows and a few very hot weekends, I finally managed to get it done. In the process the rest of the yard suffered, but it won't take long to whip back into shape.
We were always using the portable fire pits out in the front driveway, and I felt it was time to make a permanent one in the backyard. Eventually the yard will shift from children's play area to a place for adults to kick back and enjoy.
We have used it about 5 times now, and added a small water feature to create a relaxing ambiance.
To all neighbors, if you smell smoke come on in and pull up a chair.

I apologize for the poor picture quality, they were taken with my cell phone.



No comments: