I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Friday, September 4, 2009

The Messiah will speak...

Correct me if I'm wrong, you left wing progressives. If it were GW speaking to the kids on Tuesday Sept 8th, you would be pissed. Frankly I don't know why. GW always kept it directed towards accomplishment and achieving your goals. Yet here we sit with the Obamination planning a speech directed at our children for what is really a hyped up campaign speech with little substance and much rhetoric. A BRAINWASHING if you will. The man has accomplished NOTHING even with a like minded house and senate. (Really sounds like the Oregon Legislature of the last 30 years.)I will not allow my kids to listen to the Dribble of a Marxist. (Do some research libtards). They are going to school on Tuesday Sept 8th with a note for a dismissal between the hours of 9-10 am. The Commander of Quiffs will not affect or control my children. My kids know how to shoot straight, they just need the right target...

No comments: