I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Four - 0 - and 1

Well here we are 5 games into a 12 game regular season. Tyler is one of my top three pitchers, and #2 in batting averages. We tied the first game of the season and have since gone on to win four straight. We have one more team in our league we haven't played. So what it comes down to is with two more wins with 7 games left(all teams play twice) we will qualify for the County playoffs in July. A .500 season gets an automatic seeding, but if we beat every team twice we could win our division and have a #1 seed.
Regardless, I bought all the players pizza tonight after the game. Every game I choose a top player to receive an award, usually candy. Tonight we had at least 4 players excelling, so I treated the whole team to pizza. These kids have really improved and I hope they understand what they have accomplished thus far.

Games:
Clackamas 8, Gladstone 8
Clackamas 18, Putnam 8
Clackamas 15, Milwaukie 9
Clackamas 12, Lakeridge 5
Clackamas 20, Redland 14

No comments: