I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Annoy: to annoy

Ok, latest teen word facts. This word has come up way too many times lately to just float away in the wind.
Apparently it has become a very important he said she said term related to who likes who. In the past few weeks this has become Travis's punchline. Everything "Annoys" him. Not to be outdone, his friends convey the same sentiments, regardless of who the offending person is. I'm here to tell you, this whole "Annoy" thing really bugs the shit outta me. We hear it daily mostly referring to girls in his grade, sometimes its girls referring to him and his friends. Sure the percentages could be skewed, either way the teen speak deciphering has begun.

No comments: