I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day

It is the VETERAN , not the preacher, who has given us freedom of religion.
It is the VETERAN , not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.
It is the VETERAN , not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.
It is the VETERAN , not the campus organizer, who has given us freedom to assemble.
It is the VETERAN , not the lawyer, who has given us the right to a fair trial.
It is the VETERAN , not the politician, who has given us the right to vote.

It is the VETERAN , who salutes the Flag,

It is the VETERAN , who serves under the Flag,

ETERNAL REST GRANT THEM , AND LET PERPETUAL LIGHT SHINE UPON THEM.

1 comment:

Angela said...

My brother is my hero!! He put his life on the life for our freedom. I remember when you were in the Iraq war and worrying about you constantly not sure if you were going to make it out. I could not imagine losing you!! What you sacrifced for me and my fellow Americans! Freedom does not come Free and we must fight for our Freedom! GOD Bless my brother and all the other Veterans who have given so much for our country! I LOVE YOU!!!