I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am Thankful

Today being Thanksgiving, I started looking at my life and what I am Thankful for.

I am Thankful for...

Waking up to the sound of Guitar Hero blaring from downstairs, instead of Hip Hop Rap.

Being able to get ice from the refrigerator door, as our 16 year old refrigerator took a crap last week and we had to get a new one during the holiday shopping season.

People who share... their colds and grunge in a timely manner so I don't actually have to use a sick day for being sick because today is a paid holiday.

Children who are physically healthy... so they can fight and hit and argue over everything under the sun.

Children who have multiple game consoles... so they can argue over the one the other is already playing, see previous post.

Low gas prices... so I can afford to drive to Trudy's moms house today (7 miles) and waste an entire day watching TV and breaking up arguments of house bound kids.

We don't have dinner until 2pm so we leave home at 1pm. see previous post.

In reality I am truly thankful for many things in my families life, but all those items would get boring. Sometimes boring is a good thing.

No comments: