I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Added another firearm to my Anti-Obama arsenal

By Anti-Obama arsenal, I don't mean that I will shoot him, silly Libs.
Just that since he will try to take away our 2nd ammendment, I am buying ahead of time.
I already have an old .22 rifle given to me by my dad. The boys have a youth .22 single shot rifle I bought them last year. I also have a 12 gauge Mossburg purchased last year.

Tonight I bought a Ruger Mini 14 Ranchers rifle .233 caliber(5.56 = to the M16, but this rifle won't fire as far).
I bought 200 rounds to break it in, but will buy about 5,000 at the Gun Show in two weeks. I will also try to find some 20 round clips and a scope for the Ruger.
I also bought 20 "00 Buck" shot for the Shotgun, plus some target practice shells.
I'm ordering a short barrell for the shotgun tomorrow. You can never have enough ammo when the Libs try to erase our 2nd ammendment.

When Obama tries to take from the "HAVES" to give to the "HAVE NOT any common sense, we voted for Obama crowd". I will be ready.

No comments: