I'm only one man, there's only so many people I can piss off in one day. Although, thanks to the internet, my production has gone up nicely.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I can't figure it out

Honestly when the nominations started I took the time to listen to Obamas speeches. I really wanted to hear what this guy had to say. On the surface he was well spoken and charismatic. Then I really started listening to the substance of what he was saying. It didn't take long to see him for what he really is. Is half of this country really that ignorant to see where he will take us? Sure John McCain isn't the top choice for me, but Obama is the wrong choice for this nation.
I envision this country as being a strong United Country, much the way our grandparents were in the WWII generation. We have fallen. There is too much reliance on the gov't to support us, and not enough self reliance. The hippy lettuce smokers of the 60's have grown old and ruined multiple generations that can't do for themselves.
Grow a backbone America, or suffer your demise.

No comments: